15th Annual Pink Ribbon Run
The Beyond Pink Team is hosting their 15th Annual Pink Ribbon Run. You will have the option to participate in person on October 2 or virtually as an individual or with a team, or you can skip the walk and just raise funds. Either way, The Beyond Pink Team appreciates you!
Thanks to Beyond Pink Team’s Survivor Sponsor, Community Auto Group, all breast cancer survivors still receive FREE registration.
- This is a 5k Run/Walk through beautiful downtown Cedar Falls.
- Click here to see the race route.
- Participate in the 15th Annual Pink Ribbon Run in person Saturday, October 2, or virtually from October 2-9.
- Registration cost is $30 until September 5.
After September 5, registration is $35.
- Register by September 5 to be guaranteed a T-shirt.
- Packet pick-up will be at the Community Main Street Office
310 E. 4th Street, Cedar Falls.
- Thursday, September 30 11 am-7 pm
- Friday, October 1, 3 pm -7 pm.
- Race day morning 6:30 am-7:30 am.
- You can also choose to have your race packet mailed to you.
- Pre Race Announcements begin at 8 am at Community Main Street Office, 310 E. 4th. Street.
- Post Race festivities will be at the Cedar Falls River Plaza on the corner of 2nd and State Streets.